Apply for 2021 Homecoming Court
Kent State will feature representatives from across the eight-campus system to make up the 2021 Homecoming Courts.
Mon., Feb. 15 - Application available
Mon., April 12 - Applications are due online at 5 p.m.
Fri., April 16 - Candidates notified if they qualify for an interview
Fri., April 16- Candidates begin to select interview times online
Fri., April 23 - Deadline for candidates to select interview times online
Mon. - Wed., April 26-28, - Homecoming Court candidate interview
- Be an undergraduate student enrolled at the Kent Campus
- Have attended four consecutive semesters prior to the current term
- Have a 2.25 or better GPA
- Have 78 credit hours or more (90 credits by Fall semester)
- Not served on court previously
- Not be on probation or semester warning
Sponsorship/nomination letter from a sponsoring organization, residence hall, athletic team, department, or university office. This is similar to a recommendation letter and must be written by an advisor and/or Kent State University faculty or staff member.
Résumé reflecting campus and community involvement, leadership experience, and community service experience.
One page, double-spaced essay answering: what has your Kent State University experience meant to you?