- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
The Kent State University Honors College is part of a long tradition of promoting academically talented students with a unique academic experience.
The Honors College offers talented and motivated undergraduate students a small liberal arts experience with the opportunities of a large public research university.
The Honors Concept
The Honors College is guided by two basic principles:
- The responsibility to provide academic work that offers intellectual challenge that demands the best efforts of students.
- The belief that all students should be liberally educated, regardless of degree program.
Our mission is to recruit, challenge, and support the highest ability students at Kent State. Open to all majors, we fulfill this mission through offering smaller sections of courses, individualized interaction with faculty through research and other projects, the option of living in our learning community in the Stopher-Johnson complex, community service opportunities, personal advising, and several other educational opportunities and enhancements. Our goal is to help students find the opportunities that will enrich their Kent State educations and empower them in directing their talents for a successful future.