"We need more people who are willing to demonstrate what it looks like to risk and endure failure, disappointment and regret. People willing to feel their own hurt instead of working it out on other people. People willing to own their stories, live their values and keep showing up."
Hometown: The Midwest - Growing up, I've lived in Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, and Ohio.
College/University Attended: St. Louis University in St. Louis, Missouri for Undergraduate and Graduate School
College Major(s): Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Master of Science/Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
THERESA'S TOP 5 FAVORITES:
- Favorite part of working in the Honors College: I feel honored when students trust me with their innermost thoughts and feelings.
- Favorite event/tradition on campus: I'm new to Kent State, and I'm looking forward to exploring what Kent has to offer!
- Favorite place on campus: Kent State University Libraries. So many books!!
- Favorite vacation destination: The Outer Banks, NC with my family.
- Favorite food: First Watch Restaurant