ALL FIRST-TIME STUDENT EMPLOYEES MUST:
- Sign the Offer of Student Employment Form provided by your hiring department to accept the job offer.
- Once the Offer of Student Employment Form is completed, Career Exploration and Development will send the employment paperwork (I-9, SSA, and Tax Forms) to the student via Adobe Acrobat Sign.
- Once the employment paperwork is completed in Adobe Acrobat Sign, the student will come in-person to Career Exploration and Development (Schwartz 261) or the appropriate regional campus student employment office and must bring acceptable forms of I.D. to complete the required ID verification for employment on campus. For example, a U.S. passport or passport card alone may be used. Alternatively, a KSU FLASHcard or a state driver's license plus an official Social Security card or birth certificate may be used. Documents must be unexpired and may not be photocopies. After the student completes ID verification, the completed employment paperwork is processed within 1-2 business days and the student is sent the Next Steps email from Career Exploration and Development.
- Log into CampusWorks to Accept and electronically sign the Student Employment Certification Statement
ALL FIRST-TIME & RETURNING STUDENT EMPLOYEES MUST:
- Accept job offers online to complete the hiring process by checking your kent.edu email or logging into CampusWorks. You will have five days to respond to the offer or it will automatically expire. The job can be resubmitted by contacting the hiring department.
- Receive a Job Confirmation email when permission to work has been granted and your job has been activated. Permission to work is granted upon final confirmation of student enrollment, completion of paperwork, and other employment eligibility requirements. Returning student employees will be notified in CampusWorks if additional forms are needed.
Accepting An Offer