I have been teaching at Kent State University since 2008 in the Nurse Practitioner program and now in the Doctorate of Nursing Practice program for which I am currently the Director. I have also been the Director of the NP programs and Director of the Adult-Gerontology program. I have been a nurse practitioner since 2002 and working for an internal medicine practice at the Cleveland Clinic.
- NURS 60120 - Adult/Gerontology Primary Care I
- NURS 60220 - Adult/Gerontology Primary Care II
- NURS 70620 - DNP Seminar
- NURS 70635 - Applications to Evidence Based Practice
- NURS 70650 - Organizational Systems
- NURS 70670 - Quality Improvement in Healthcare Systems