Kent State's Post-Master's nursing certificates are designed to prepare graduate-prepared nurses for new advanced nursing specialties.
Students may choose to pursue a Post-MSN certificate in any of the following areas. Course requirements and employment information can be found on each certificate's page. All post-graduate nursing certificates are offered as space and faculty are available.
These certificates will often augment what you learned in your master's or doctoral program, so you may have completed some of the certificate course requirements already. If you include the syllabus for each completed course with your application, a gap analysis will be conducted to see which courses transfer.
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Adult Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (100% online)
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator (100% online)
- Nursing & Healthcare Management (100% online)
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner (100% online)
Begin Your Transformation
Discover why earning a Post-Master's certificate from Kent State is right for you. Enrollment advisors can be reached at 330-672-7911.