All courses are web-based.
Developed specifically for RNs with a diploma or associate degree, Kent State's Nursing for Registered Nurses program (RN-to-BSN) will allow you to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing in a 100% online format from one of the nation's most distinguished nursing programs.
This program is CCNE-accredited, available both part-time and full-time, and can be completed 100% online in as little as 12 months. Our expert faculty and administrators will work closely with you to equip you to meet the future challenges of professional nursing and influence the future of health care. The robust RN-to-BSN curriculum develops many highly sought-after nurse leaders.
You may be eligible to transfer up to 33 nursing credits from your associate degree or diploma program.
Download the FREE Transfer Evaluation Request Form (.PDF) to find out how many of your credits will transfer.
Why Kent State? We offer you:
- Individual advising, program planning and guidance by experienced academic advisors
- 100% online courses
- A newly reduced tuition rate – now only $400 per credit hour
- A free transfer credit evaluation before you apply
- Rolling admissions - you may start in the fall, spring, or summer
- Seven-week courses
- Many doctorally-prepared faculty
- An individualized capstone project to enhance your nursing career or acute care practice
Begin Your Transformation
Discover why Kent State's RN-to-BSN program is right for you. Enrollment advisors can be reached at 330-672-7950.