- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
A Program That’s Right for You!
No matter what your educational background or level of experience may be, the College of Nursing at Kent State has a program that's right for you!
If you are interested in becoming a nurse, you can earn an associate degree or a bachelor of science in nursing degree (including a 100% online bridge option for current RN's). Do you have a bachelor's degree in another field, but want to start a career in nursing? You can in little over a year with our accelerated BSN program.
Nurses, expand your career with one of our master's degree concentrations or the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree. Or, earn a dual degree in nursing and business administration, the MSN/MBA, in significantly less time than earning separate degrees. If you're an aspiring nurse researcher, our rigorous Ph.D. offers faculty mentorship in a wide variety of research areas and will prepare you to advance nursing science and healthcare.
Our flexible programs allow you to study part-time, full-time, online, in the classroom…whatever works best for you. Contact us today to learn more!
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree (BSN)
- Accelerated or Second Degree (BSN)
- BSN for Registered Nurses (RN-to-BSN)
We offer 10 master's concentrations along with many flexible degree options.
Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Psychiatric/Mental Health
- Women’s Health
Kent State's College of Nursing offers 9 post-master's nursing certificate programs for individuals who hold a Master's Degree in nursing. Learn more about these certificate programs, including employment data, at the link above.