- Independent Contractor Forms
- Forms for Non US Citizens - These forms used by Accounts Payable for payments made to vendors and other payees who are Non US Citizen individuals partnerships and entities.
- Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (TINC) - For Payments to non-individuals and individuals who do not have presence in the United States
- US Permanent Residents (Greencard holders) are asked to provide a copy of the greencard. Alternatively, permanent residents may provide an IRS Form W9 to establish tax residency in the US.
- Foreign Visitor Information Sheet - For individuals who are visiting the U.S. and receiving any payment or reimbursement
- International Student Tax Information Form (Docu-sign)
- Form for international students receiving awards through student financial aid