Lean Leadership Executive Overview
In this program, the facilitator provides executive leadership with an overview of Lean management concepts that will enable them to lead and support a Lean business transformation. This assists leadership to understand how Lean can be implemented to reduce wastes, save time, cut costs and increase throughput within any office environment.
- Lean Overview
- How to Organize For Improvement (roles and responsibilities)
- Using Value Streams to Select Areas for Improvement (projects)
- Leadership Engagement to Help Build a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Employee Engagement to Sustain Improvements (what’s-in-it-for-me)
- A Quick Look at the Lean Toolbox
This four-hour program is targeted for organizational leadership.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
John Novak, CQA, is an industrial engineer and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt who has provided consultation and training to improve work flow and methods for clients. He has experience as a software developer and in internal auditing.
John Potkalitsky retired from Eaton Corporation after 20 years of successfully providing hands-on leadership in Lean transformation activities for manufacturing and office environments at both domestic and international plant sites
"Pleasantly surprised. More interactive than I anticipated."
Elizabeth Newman, COO, The Centers for Families and Children