Getting Started Using Blackboard Learn
- To access Blackboard Learn, go to learn.kent.edu
- Blackboard Learn works best with Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari browsers
- Blackboard Learn's scheduled maintenance windows are on Sunday's from 5am - 7am. During this time, Blackboard Learn may be down for regular maintenance so please plan your course activities accordingly. Check Blackboard Services current service status any time
- Show/hide courses in your course list to make it more manageable by following the instructions given in the How to Manage your Course List (PDF)
Blackboard Learn FAQs
- How do I access my courses in Blackboard Mobile Learn on my smartphone or tablet?
- Can I use a Chromebook or Chrome OS with Blackboard Learn?
- In Blackboard Learn 9, I do not see my grades for my assignment/discussion/test. What should I do?
- In Blackboard Learn, I have to email my instructor. What should I use - the Message tool or the Email tool?
- Taking Tests in Blackboard Learn - Tips for Students
- What software do I need to access Blackboard Collaborate?
- How do I search for recordings in Blackboard Collaborate?
Technical and Software Support
For local technical support, contact the Kent State Ashtabula Help Desk:
Main Hall, C234