With the Ashtabula Campus since 2011
- American Literature
- Creative Writing
- New Media
- Co-Advisor of Undergraduate Student Government
- Co-Advisor of the Arts & Culture Club
- Coordinator of the Writing Center
- Director of the Kent State Ashtabula Middle School English Festival
Outside the Classroom:
Outside of teaching and writing, my interests revolve around my dogs, Barley and Rye. I've been training dogs in agility since 2011 and in scent detection since 2014; we've earned titles in both sports. We also enjoy exploring the many parks and trails in our area as well as around the country. Barley and I traveled to Massachusetts in 2014 to hike in the footsteps of writers like Nathaniel Hawthorne, Henry David Thoreau, and Herman Melville. We've also hiked in Vermont and visited Civil War battlefields in Georgia.
- "The Veteran." Sonder Midwest. October 2018.
- "Ashtabula, Ohio: The Biker." Great Lakes Review Narrative Map. 2017.
- "Life with Dogs." The Bark magazine, Issue 87: Fall 2016.
- “Know Your Neighbors.” Verse Wisconsin. March 2011.
- “On Doing Laundry in a Laundromat.” White Pelican Review. Spring 2010.
- “The Friendship Circle.” 150 Stories of Queens. M.T. Publishing Company, Inc., 2006.