How to Prepare for and Make the Most of an Internship-2
4. PRACTICE INTERVIEWING
- Conduct a mock interview with a career advisor or via Interview Stream.
- Understand interview basics and etiquette.
5. CONVEY PROFESSIONALISM
- Arrive on time and dress in business attire.
- Respect office protocols and learn all you can about the organization, industry, and profession.
- Network by speaking to people in all positions and seek out a mentor.
- Communicate regularly with your supervisor by asking questions, seeking feedback, and completing assigned duties and projects.
- Show initiative and a strong work ethic by welcoming new tasks, learning new skills, and striving to exceed expectations.