- Try the Dare to Envision Your Future Work Day exercise to begin thinking about your future career and work-day preferences.
- Use the Skills Sort (PDF) to identify the skills you are good at and enjoy to best match your career goals with your strengths and preferred activities.
Decision Making Tools
- Try Discover Your Decision Making Style to use your style to your advantage.
- Use the Quick Career Decision Maker to better understand the factors that are important to you when making decisions.
Career Maturity Inventory (CMI)
- » The CMI helps you gain insight into the process of and readiness for making career decisions. Take the Career Maturity Inventory.
MYERS-BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR (MBTI)
- The MBTI is a personality assessment designed to measure preferences in how one perceives the world and makes decisions. Understanding your basic preferences can help you explore career environments that are best for you.
- » Speak with one of our MBTI certified career advisor to determine if this assessment is appropriate for you. If so, you will be provided a login and password for access to the online MBTI assessment.
- » Cost: $17.00 for a detailed report and interpretation of results by a MBTI certified career advisor in a one-hour appointment.
Explore MajorS and Minors at Kent State (GPS)
- Programs and degrees at Kent State University