Scholarship Opportunities at East Liverpool
Kent State East Liverpool students are invited to complete a scholarship application each spring to be awarded for the next academic year. Scholarships are open to all students with a cumulative GPA of 2.000 and above. The application requires an essay and is due June 1, 2020 for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Checklist of items necessary to complete the scholarship:
- 2020-2021 FAFSA (Free Application For Federal Student Aid) is submitted
- Minimum G.P.A. 2.000 or higher
- Written Essay – proof read and saved as .pdf or .rtf
- Know your Kent State ID number (Found in FlashLine)
- Preference will be given to students who are registered by June 15, 2020