Scholarship Opportunities at East Liverpool
Kent State University at East Liverpool students are invited to complete a scholarship application each spring to be awarded for the next academic year. The East Liverpool Campus is fortunate to have generous donors who helped award over $120,000 to 107 students for the 2017-2018 academic year!
Scholarships are open to all students with a cumulative G.P.A. of 2.000 and above. There are no restrictions for students also receiving Federal Aid (Pell Grants, etc). Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, community service, merit, course of study and geographic location.
Checklist of items necessary to complete the scholarship:
- 2018-2019 FAFSA (Free Application For Federal Student Aid) is submitted
- Minimum G.P.A. 2.000 or higher
- Written Essay – proof read and saved as .pdf or .rtf
- Know your Kent State ID number (Banner ID - found in FlashLine on the My Profile page)
- Preference will be given to individuals who have completed their Fall 2018 registration.