Scholarship Opportunities at Salem
Kent State Salem students are invited to complete a scholarship application each spring to be awarded for the next academic year. Scholarships are open to all students with a cumulative GPA of 2.000 and above. The application requires an essay and is due May 31, 2022 for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Checklist of items necessary to complete the scholarship:
- 2022-2023 FAFSA (Free Application For Federal Student Aid) is submitted
- Minimum G.P.A. 2.000 or higher
- Written Essay – proof read and saved as .pdf or .rtf
- Know your Kent State ID number (Found in FlashLine)
- Preference will be given to students who are registered by June 15, 2022. Students must be taking at least one Salem Campus course.
Kent State Salem students living within the Salem City, West Branch, South Range, United and Leetonia Village school districts (for at least one year) are also eligible to apply for the Salem Community Foundation Tuition Grant Program.
* Please contact Angel Barcey, 330-337-4209, firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application using your Kent State email. Personal email addresses will not be accepted.
* You may also print and mail your application to Kent State University at Salem 2491 St. Rt. 45 South Salem, OH 44460.
* Students who completed an SCF application for Fall 2022 do not need to complete an application for Spring 2023.