Scholarship Opportunities at Salem
Kent State University at Salem students are invited to complete a scholarship application each spring to be awarded for the next academic year. Scholarships are available for students in all programs.
Kent State Salem students living within the Salem City, West Branch, South Range, United and Leetonia Village school districts (for at least one year) are also eligible to apply for the Salem Community Foundation Tuition Grant Program. The deadline to apply for the SCF Tuition Grant Program for:
- Fall 2019 is Friday, August 23, 2019
- Spring 2020 is Friday, January 17, 2020
Checklist of items necessary to complete the scholarship:
- 2020-2021 FAFSA (Free Application For Federal Student Aid) is submitted
- Minimum G.P.A. 2.000 or higher
- Written Essay – proof read and saved as .pdf or .rtf
- Know your Kent State ID number (Banner ID - found in FlashLine on the My Profile page)
* Students who completed an SCF application for Fall 2019 do not need to complete an application for Spring 2020.