Spring Orientation Meetings -- Students in the following program areas who are planning to participate in “Student Teaching” during the Spring 2019 semester will need to attend a short ‘application and orientation meeting’ to inform students on timelines and proper procedure:
- MCED, SPED, HPE, PEP, Music Ed, Art Ed, SLP, Deaf Ed, ASL/English Interp, TESL, MCLS, SHED will be meeting in Room 302 White Hall on the following dates and times. Students can walk in and attend ONE session of their choosing.There is no pre-registration required, and no fee to attend these orientations.
- Saturday 3/3/18, from 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday 3/10/18, from 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday 3/17/18, from 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday 4/7/18, from 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
(Note: We will be meeting with our ECDE students in designated classes during this Spring 2018 term. We will also be meeting with ADED students in designated classes during the Fall 2018 to go over program timelines and procedures).