The Vacca Office of Student Services has transitioned from listserv emails to Blackboard announcements.
What does this mean?
- You will no longer receive listserv messages from the Vacca Office of Student Services.
- Instead, you have been added to the EHHS Advising course on Blackboard.
- The EHHS Advising course features forms and handouts, a calendar, announcements, and more that apply to Education, Health, and Human Services students.
What do I need to do?
- Verify that you have been added to the EHHS Advising course on Blackboard. Here are directions:
- Sign in to FlashLine,
- Click the Blackboard icon in the top right corner, and
- Click the EHHS Advising link under My Courses.
- Check the EHHS Advising course weekly for announcements for your program area – Education or Health and Human Services.
- In addition, you will receive periodic email reminders to check the announcements.
- These reminders indicate that an announcement is urgent and timely. You should read these messages within 24 hours of receiving the email notification.
- Please ensure that these emails are routed to your inbox.
- You are required to check the EHHS Advising announcements and are responsible for the information shared through this site.
What if I am not enrolled in the EHHS Advising course on Blackboard?
- If you do not see the EHHS Advising course under My Courses on Blackboard, you can enroll yourself. Here are directions:
- Sign in to FlashLine
- Click the Blackboard icon in the top right corner
- Click Courses in the top right corner
- Click Browse Course Catalog in the top right corner
- Search for "EHHS Advising" AND a creation date Before the current date
- Click the arrow that appears next to the EHHS Advising course
- Click Enroll