Studying in one of the greatest fashion capitals in the world is a unique opportunity. It also offers a rich learning experience. Not only will you take courses and use specialized studios in the heart of London, but you’ll be able to tailor your areas of study around your passions and career ambitions. And by completing a Transfer Course Plan Form with your academic advisor, you’ll earn course credits towards your fashion degree at Kent State University.
Below is a description of the courses offered through the various London programs.
- Summer Term: Monday, May 30 – Friday, July 8
The table below gives you an overview of the program costs. Please note that there may be other costs involved.
*Tuition and housing rates are based on current exchange rates and are subject to change.
You may be able to use your existing financial aid and scholarships to help cover the costs of Study-Away in London. If you don’t have existing funding, the following schemes may be able to help you.
EDUCATION ABROAD SCHOLARSHIPS
There are many scholarships available to you for the Regent’s University program. For eligibility, deadlines and further details please visit Financial Aid’s Education Abroad Scholarship website.
SCHOOL OF FASHION SCHOLARSHIPS
There are several School of Fashion scholarships available to you for the Regent’s University program. For eligibility, deadlines and further details please visit our Scholarships section.
Here are a few of the common scholarships students have benefited from:
- Fashion Group Cleveland Inc. Endowed Scholarship
- The Fashion School Study Away Endowment Program Fund
- Karen and Kenneth Conley Endowed Fashion Award for International Study or Internship for Fashion Design
- Karen and Kenneth Conley Endowed Fashion Award for International Study or Internship for Fashion Merchandising
- Michael T. O’Connor Endowed Design Scholarship
- Robert J. and Lizabeth Gunton Endowed Scholarship
The following resources will help you prepare financially for your Study Away experience in London.
If you have any questions, Financial aid counselors can help you plan for study away. Please contact one of our Education Abroad Counselors at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.