International Student Admission
New freshmen international applicants must finish secondary school in their home country by the time of enrollment to be eligible for university. Any student who has already enrolled in any post-secondary (higher education) institution is required to apply as a transfer student.
Transfer or Post-Undergraduate
BSN Transfer Applicants, RN-to-BSN Applicants, and Accelerated BSN Applicants
Applicants are considered transfer students if they have ever taken post-secondary/college level courses or been enrolled in a post-secondary (higher education) institution. Any student previously enrolled in a higher education institution cannot apply as a new freshman.
- Nursing Transfer Requirements
- BSN Admission Requirements
- RN-to-BSN Admission Requirements
- Accelerated BSN Admission Requirements
MSN, Post-Master's, DNP, and Ph.D. Applicants
- International Graduate Application
- MSN Admission Requirements
- Post-Master's Information
- DNP Admission Requirements
- Ph.D. Admission Requirements