If you were previously enrolled in a Bachelor of Science in Nursing program and you have attended clinical courses, you will need to complete a transfer application. This application is reviewed by a faculty committee to determine admissions, course transferability, etc. You must also meet all of the following criteria for consideration:
- Applicant cannot have been dismissed from another nursing program
- Applicant must be making the appeal within two years of leaving a program.
- Applicant cannot have failed a nursing course (based on prior college’s guidelines for failure).
- Applicant must complete 30 credit hours of nursing coursework at Kent State University to satisfy the University’s residency requirement.
- Applicant must have a 3.2 cumulative GPA and a 2.75 prerequisite science GPA to be reviewed.
Please contact the Office of Student Services at 330-672-7911 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss transfer options.