I have been a faculty member of Kent State for the past 28 years at the Trumbull Campus. Prior to coming to KSU, I taught at St. Elizabeth School of Nursing.
The majority of my nursing career has been in pediatrics.
This October I received the Outstanding Teaching Award for the 2022-2023 academic year! I was honored and humbled to receive this award for a job I love!
- NURS 10060 - Introduction to Professional Nursing
- NURS 20025 - Pharmacology I
- NURS 20950 - Human Growth and Development
- NURS 30025 - Pharmacology II
- NURS 46000 - Health Care Policy (RN-BSN)