I received my Ph.D. in May 2020 at Kent State University College of Public Health in Prevention Science. My dissertation was titled: Using the Lupus Ohio Mobile Device Application as a Strategy to Increase Knowledge and Improve Self-Management in Lupus Patients: A Mixed Methods Study.
I received my Post-Masters Certification as Nurse Educator through Kent State University in 2010. Prior to this, I completed my Masters of Science in Nursing through University of Phoenix in 2005. I received my BSN in 1996 from Kent State University.
I started teaching at Kent State University in 2007. I have taught various nursing courses at various levels. Currently, I am the RN-to-BSN Program Director and teach in this program as well as in the Undergraduate BSN program. I serve on the Board of Directors for the Lupus Foundation of America, Greater Ohio Chapter.
- NURS 20025 - Pharmacology and Physiological Alterations I
- NURS 30025 - Pharmacology and Physiological Alterations II
- NURS 30035 - Nursing of Adults across the Lifespan
- NURS 35040 - Complementary Medicine and Integrative Health
- NURS 41000 - Nursing Concepts and Professional Role Development