I am the director of graduate student services in the College of Nursing. I began working at the College of Nursing as an academic advisor in 2005. Previously, I worked at the East Liverpool Campus as an enrollment management generalist. I also have experience in Greek life, admissions and residence life.
I occasionally teach courses in Sociology (Intro to Sociology, Deviant Behavior, Sociology of Education). I have completed Mental Health First Aid training for adults and adolescents, and this fall I am working on certification as a Mental Health First Aid Trainer. This year I also have the privilege to participate in Kent State University's Institute for Excellence.
- SOC 10001 - Introduction to Sociology
- 2020, Institute for Excellence graduate
- 2017, Sandy Beaver District Cub Scout Master of the Year
- 2009, President's Excellence Award
- 2005, KSU Leadership Academy graduate