Mary Bacha, MSN, RN
College of Nursing
Tuesdays: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 2:00 - 4:00 p.m., Wednesdays: 12:30 - 2:30 p.m., Mondays & Thursdays by appointment. Please email me for appointment times.
I have worked as a Critical Care Nurse for 8 years in New York, then 10 years in ICU at Akron City Hospital (Summa Health System). I was also the Staff Development Instructor in Critical Care for 4 years at Akron City Hospital. I am an active member of the Akron Children's Hospital Women’s Board.
- NURS 20950 Human Growth & Development for Health Professionals
MSN, Curriculum & Instruction, Kent State University 1982 BSN, D’Youville College, Buffalo, NY, 1980 AD, Niagara Community College, NY, 1976
Critical Care Nursing Adult Medical-Surgical Nursing Nursing Education
- 2015, Outstanding Teaching Award, Kent State University
- 2015, Barbara Donaho Distinguished Leadership in Learning Award Recipient, Kent State University
- 2014, Daisy Faculty Award Honorable Mention, Kent State University
- 2014, Faculty of the Year, Students for Professional Nursing (SPN), Kent State University