Mary Bacha, MSN, RN
I have worked as a Critical Care Nurse for 8 years in New York, then 10 years in ICU at Akron City Hospital (Summa Health System). I was also the Staff Development Instructor in Critical Care for 4 years at Akron City Hospital. I am an active member of the Akron Children's Hospital Women’s Board.
- NURS 20020 - Foundations in Assessment & Communication in Nursing, Lecturer/Instructor and Course Coordinator
- NURS 20950 - Human Growth & Development for the Healthcare Professional, Lecturer/Instructor and Course Coordinator
- 2015, Outstanding Teaching Award, Kent State University
- 2015, Barbara Donaho Distinguished Leadership in Learning Award Recipient, Kent State University
- 2014, Daisy Faculty Award Honorable Mention, Kent State University
- 2014, Faculty of the Year, Students for Professional Nursing (SPN), Kent State University