Tracy L. Gidden, MSN, APRN, PPCNP-BC, CNE
College of Nursing
Monday - 0830-1630 Tuesday - By Appointment
I am a certified Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner as well as a Certified Nurse Educator. I have 32 years of experience as a nurse, and I am in my 18th year of teaching at Kent State University College of Nursing.
- NURS 30020 - Healthcare of Children
- NURS 40045 - Integration of Leadership and Management in Nursing Practicum
- NURS 60170 - Pediatric Assessment for Advanced Practice Nurses
- NURS 60270 - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner I
- NURS 61792 - Pediatric Assessment for Advanced Practice Nurse Practicum
- NURS 62792 - Pediatric Nurses Practitioner 1 Practicum
Post-Master's Certificate, Nurse Educator, Kent State University, 2008 MSN, Nurse Practitioner, Kent State University, 1996 BSN, Kent State University, 1988
Pediatric Primary Care Nursing Breastfeeding Advanced Practice Nursing Nursing Education
- Gidden, Tracy L. & Lewis, Lory A. (2017) Safe Sleep/Reading Patient Education Handout. Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository. Retrieved from http://www.nursinglibrary.org/vhl/handle/10755/621209
- Taft, S., Perkowski, T., Martin, L. (2015). A framework for evaluating class size in online education. http://olc.onlinelearningconsortium.org/effective_practices/evaluating-class-size-online-education
- Taft, S., Perkowski, T., Martin, L. (2011). A framework for evaluating class size in online education. Quarterly Review of Distance Education, 12(3), 181-197.
- Perkowski, T. (1997). Breastfeeding success of premature infants: It is possible! Mother Baby Journal, 2(2), 15-21.
- Ribbons and Badges, Chapter Leader, Circle Contributor - Sigma Theta Tau, Delta Xi Chapter
- 2008, 17th Annual Founders Scholars Ball favorite faculty member as named by a senior Founders Scholar, Kent State University
- 2007, Graduate's Applause Certificate of Achievement, Kent State University