LPN to BSN Information Forums
Kent State University College of Nursing hosts online Information Forums for students interested in the LPN-to-BSN bridge program.
During LPN-to-BSN information forums, an academic advisor will discuss the bridge program, which is designed for practicing LPN’s who have an unrestricted license. Program prerequisites, admission process, competitive averages, and program cost estimations will be thoroughly discussed during the web forum.
Prospective students are highly encouraged to attend a forum prior to investing in any program prerequisites and are required to attend a forum prior to meeting with an academic advisor.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019 4:00-5:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019 12:00-1:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 27, 2019 4:00-5:00 pm
- Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:00-1:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019 4:00-5:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:00-1:00 pm
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:00-5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019 12:00-1:00 pm