Why Choose Kent State University?
- Nationally recognized faculty with robust research agendas
- Low student-to-faculty ratio that allows for individual attention and mentoring
- Diverse quantitative and qualitative methodological training that prepares students for careers in research in the academia and elsewhere
- Unique concentration areas including the new Conflict Analysis and Management track that draws on the expertise and resources of the Center for Applied Conflict Management
- Opportunities to collaborate with faculty on research projects that lead to conference presentations and publications
- Mentoring from high quality teachers, including several faculty members who have won awards for their teaching excellence
- Opportunities to teach your own courses