Who should I contact if I have questions about participating in a research study in the Department of Psychological Sciences or my subject pool points?

Information about research participation requirement should be on your syllabus. Contact your professor for information. Contact the Subject Pool Manager at subjpool@kent.edu if you have questions or concerns about your subject pool points.