The Department of Psychological Sciences includes quite a few resources available to students and faculty in the department, which is in addition to the resources that are offered to undergraduate students and graduate students, as well as faculty (which includes library, research, and services) at the university level.
Please explore the links to learn more about resources available to the Department (including the Applied Psychology Center), to also learn more about the Science of Learning and Education Center, and the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs.
Funding for Applied and Collaborative Research Projects
- Kent State Graduate Studies Research - Kent State University's Graduate Student Senate (GSS) offers a number of funding opportunities for faculty and graduate student research projects.
Fellowships and Funding Opportunities
- McNair Scholars Program
- APA Minority Fellowships
- NIH-NRSA Pre-doctoral Fellowships
- NSF Graduate Fellowships
- Ford Foundation Diversity Fellowships
- Society for the Psychological Study of Ethnic Minority Issues
- Society for the Psychological Study of Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Issues
Other KSU Resources
- KSU student organizations offer students opportunities to connect with the larger KSU community.
- Learn more about Diversity Initiatives at KSU.
Graduate Student Travel Reimbursement Information
Graduate student travel reimbursements must include proof of presenting at the conference and proof of GSS funding. Please complete the Graduate Student Travel Reimbursement Form and return with receipts to Sharon Franek at firstname.lastname@example.org.