Multicultural and Diversity Committee
The mission of the Kent State University, Department of Psychological Sciences, Multicultural and Diversity Committee (MDC) is to make a positive difference in the education of all students within the department through the promotion of an atmosphere of multicultural acceptance, competence, and diversity.
MDC's Constitution is a written document that establishes the rules and principles of the committee. The constitution defines the fundamental principles, and establishes the structure, procedures, powers and duties, of the committee.
Are you interested in joining the Multicultural and Diversity Committee or participating in activities? If so, please contact the Chair. Thank you very much for your interest.
MULTICULTURAL AND DIVERSITY COMMITTEE (https://www.kent.edu/psychology/multicultural-and-diversity-committee-0)
2017 - 2018 MDC
- Jeannette Iskander, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Manderino, Past Chair, email@example.com
- Elizabeth Jean, Chair of Legacy/Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delilah Ellzey, Chair of Public Relations and Social Affairs, email@example.com
- Aimee Hammer, Vice-Chair of Public Relations and Social Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicolle Simonovic, Chair of Recruitment and Retention, email@example.com
- Nola Daley, Chair of Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stanley Seah, Vice-Chair of Finance, email@example.com
- Carli Obeldobel, Chair of Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Amy Sato, Faculty Advisor, email@example.com