- To increase the diversity of the graduate students in the Psychology Department.
- To provide a supportive environment that fosters academic and personal development of a diverse student body.
- To develop/maintain a supportive environment that fosters the academic and personal development of a diverse student body.
- To enhance psychological training of KSU psychology doctoral students through experiences related to multiculturalism.
- To provide a rich interdisciplinary forum for discussion of ideas.
- To provide an encouraging environment to discuss issues, knowledge, and ideas relevant to multicultural psychology.
- To form a link to undergraduate students to facilitate their pursuit of graduate study in psychology and to expand the graduate pipeline for multicultural students.
- Provide the opportunity to get involved in legislative and advocacy.
- Provide a vehicle for community outreach and connectedness.
- Provide a social outlet for students interested in learning about and experiencing different cultures.
- To connect Kent State University psychology students with a regional and national network of students interested in multicultural issues and supporting a diversified student body.