The Annual Neuroscience Research Symposium at Kent State University
The Third Annual Neuroscience Symposium at Kent State University: The Neuroscience of Aging
April 9-10, 2015
Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center
2124 S. Depeyster Street, Kent, OH 44240
April 9, 2015, 7 p.m.
Keynote Address: "Intermittent Bioenergetic Challenges Bolster Brain Health"
Mark Mattson, Ph.D., Chief, Laboratory of Neurosciences, National Institutes of Health. Dr. Mattson has made major contributions to understanding Alzheimer’s disease, its prevention and treatment.
April 10, 2015, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m
Symposium sessions featuring:
- Roberta Diaz Brinton, Ph.D., School of Pharmacy, University of Southern California
- Gemma Casadesus Smith, Ph.D., Department of Biological Sciences, Kent State University
- Alan J. Lerner, M.D., School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
- Giulio Pasinetti, M.D., Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York
For all poster submissions:
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Abstracts for the poster session should be submitted to Sheila Pratt by April 1, 2015
Abstracts from any area of neuroscience are invited. The primary author will be notified by April 3, 2015 as to whether or not his or her abstract has been accepted.
- Submitted abstracts should be no longer than 500 words
- Abstract titles should be no more than 15 words long
- Up to five authors names can be submitted (please include first and last names)
- Affiliations, institution and department, should be included
- Include the primary author's email address
- Any grant funding information should be placed at the bottom of the abstract
- All abstracts must be written in English
- Poster dimensions are: 3’ x 4’ : 3/16” X 36” X 48”, horizontal