The Third Annual Kent State University Water Symposium
October 14-15, 2015
Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center
2124 S. Depeyster Street, Kent, OH 44240
October 14, 2015, 7:00 P.M.
Keynote Address by Richard Alley, Ph.D., Evan Pugh Professor. Department of Geosciences, The Pennsylvania State University. Dr. Alley is one of the world’s top experts on natural and anthropogenic forcing of climate change from the Pleistocene to present.
October 15, 8:30 A.M.-5:00 P.M
Symposium sessions featuring:
- Emily M. Elliott, Ph.D., Department of Geology and Planetary Science, University of Pittsburgh
- Allison Steiner, Ph.D., Department of Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences, University of Michigan
- Gena Wirth, SCAPE / Landscape Architecture PLLC
- Xiaozhen Mou, Ph.D., Department of Biological Sciences, Kent State University
- V. Kelly Turner, Department of Geography, Kent State University
Registration is free and open to the public. Online registration closes October 7, 2015