We envision a Kent State university community where all people learn, work and live free from violence.
Sexual and Relationship Violence Support Services empowers those affected by power-based personal violence and educates the community about healthy relationships and bystander action
SRVSS holds the following core values in the work that we do.
● Believing and empowering survivors
● Survivor’s right to privacy and choice
● Equity within university systems
● A trauma informed response to survivors
● Cultural competence in the services we provide
● Respect, kindness and purpose in all we do
● Collaborating with university and community partners
● Positive change around attitudes and beliefs that perpetuate violence
● Empowering bystanders to share responsibility in ending violence