$100+ million operating budget
University-wide advocate for
- Student mental health
- Response to distressed and disruptive students
- Healthy campus initiative
- Holistic student experience
The Division of Student Affairs intentionally develops the whole student through transformational experiences. We passionately engage our diverse student population through quality programming and resources that enhance the educational process to ensure student success.More Information
- Twenty-five on-campus residence halls are home to more than 6,400 total beds. Over $70 million has been invested in the residence halls over the past five years.
- The University Bookstore is home to an Authorized Apple© Store, the only one within 15 miles of campus.
- University Dining Services offers 24 different food service locations plus, vending, concessions and banquet sales for catering services throughout campus. This includes the famous Fork in the Road food truck.
- More than 350 student organizations are offered for involvement opportunities.
- University Health Services, conveniently located on-campus, offers fully integrated healthcare, counseling and psychological services, and health education to faculty, staff and students.
- Recreational Services serves the health and wellness of the Kent State University community through state-of-the-art programs, learning opportunities, services and facilities.
- University Events and Conference Services, in the Kent Student Center, is recognized and accredited as a “1 Stop Shop” for events, banquets and conferencing needs.
- The first annual Homecoming International Celebration in October 2015 was attended by more than 1,000 people.