University-wide advocate for
- Student mental health
- Response to distressed and disruptive students
- Healthy campus initiative
- Holistic student experience
- Twenty-five on-campus residence halls are home to more than 6,400 total beds. Over $70 million has been invested in the residence halls over the past five years.
- The University Bookstore is home to an Authorized Apple© Store, the only one within 15 miles of campus.
- University Culinary Services offers 24 different food service locations plus, vending, concessions and banquet sales for catering services throughout campus. This includes the famous Fork in the Road food truck.
- The Center for Adult & Veteran Services continues to exemplify leadership in its mission to support students as the Kent Campus is designated as a Military Friendly® School for the 13th consecutive year in a row, earning a Gold award.
- More than 350 student organizations are offered for involvement opportunities.
- University Health Services, conveniently located on-campus, offers fully integrated healthcare, counseling and psychological services, and health education to faculty, staff and students.
- Recreation & Wellness Services serves the health and wellness of the Kent State University community through state-of-the-art programs, learning opportunities, services and facilities.
- University Events and Conference Services, in the Kent Student Center, is recognized and accredited as a “1 Stop Shop” for events, banquets and conferencing needs.
- For a third consecutive year, Kent State University has been selected as one the nation’s top universities for LGBTQ+ students for creating a safe, welcoming environment for students, faculty and staff, according to Campus Pride, a leading resource for LGBTQ+ leadership development, diversity inclusion and advocacy within higher education.