In this program, participants will define the key elements of effective interpersonal communication and learn to apply the Communication Model. Each individual will identify their Personal Interaction Style and the style of others.
- Define the Key Elements of Effective Interpersonal Communication
- Identify Your Personal Interaction Style and the Style of Others
- Understand the Communication Model and How to Apply It
- Determine How to be an Effective Influencer and Build Rapport
- Understand the Do’s and Don’ts of Electronic Communication
This program may be delivered in a four- or eight-hour format and is targeted for all associates in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Kristy Frieden, MS, specializes in motivating, training and coaching professionals, executives and physicians in the areas of leadership, customer service, emotional intelligence and employee engagement.
"Well-taught class with useful, easily applied, valuable insights."
Matthew Diggins, R+D Chemist, The Sherwin-Williams Company