The Influence of Values on Leadership Style
In this eight-hour program, you will:
- Define Values and Explain How They Develop
- Recognize the Ways That Values Influence Leadership Behaviors
- Assess and Identify Individual Values and Character Strengths
- Apply a Values-Based Approach In a Decision-Making Process
- Develop a Strategy For Creating A Workplace Environment That Honors Individual and Teams
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
"I have learned so much from what I have already taken. Thanks to Kent State and the leadership to teach what businesses need to engage employees for today."
Mike Farrell, Highway Worker III