Microsoft PowerPoint - Intermediate
- Create and use templates and themes
- Add and modify graphics and multimedia
- Insert and customize tables and SmartArt graphics
- Design interactive and customized slide shows
- Distribute a presentation
- Integrate Microsoft office files
This program may be delivered in a four- or eight-hour format is targeted for all associates in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Judy Paternite, Ph.D.
Judy Paternite has been an instructor at Kent State University for over 20 years. She is the program coordinator for Computer Technology at the Geauga Campus.
"Good stuff; will come in handy for meetings."
Todd Uhl, Engineer,Waltco Lift Corporation