Microsoft Word - Basic
- Write and edit documents
- Format and adjust fonts, font sizes, colors, bullets and margins
- Cut, copy and paste text
- Add and modify graphics and tables
- Use spellcheck and grammar check
- Navigation and selection techniques
- Page layout
- Proofing and printing documents
This program may be delivered in a four- or eight-hour format is targeted for all associates in an organization.
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site for your employees and leaders.
Judy Paternite, Ph.D.
Judy Paternite has been an instructor at Kent State University for over 20 years. She is the program coordinator for Computer Technology at the Geauga Campus.
"Excellent program. Very knowledgeable and helpful."
Prince Pandhey, Industrial Engineer,
Empire Die Casting