- Associate Professor: Aultman College of Nursing and Health Sciences: Director of Medical Assisting
- Associate Professor of Practice: The University of Akron: Radiologic Technology Clinical Coordinator
- Medical Assisting Director: Wayne County Schools Adult Career Center
- Medical Assisting Instructor: Four Cities Compact: Wadsworth High School
- Ohio Board of Regents: Articulation and Transfer: Validation Center Coordinator for Medical Assisting and Nursing as well as Regional Manager for Northwest and Northeast Ohio
- Lorain County Community College: Adjunct Faculty
- Cuyahoga Community College: Adjunct Faculty
- Application Specialist: Hologic Incorporated: Bone Densitometry
- Aultman College Committees: Administrative Council, Faculty Council, Institutional Effectiveness Council, and Nursing Division Council Co-Chair
- Ad hoc: Assessment Committee, Core Abilities Committee, HLC Content Expert Work Group Needs Criterion 3, and Course Evaluation Committee
- Radiologic Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Terminology
- CPR/First Aid
- International Honor Society in Education: Kappa Delta Pi: 2020-present
- The American Registry of Radiologic Technology: member
- American Association of Medical Assistants: member. Co-chair AAMA 2017 National Conference. Member of AAMA Editorial Advisory Committee 2016-2018. Member of AAMA Marking Committee 2016-2018. Member of AAMA Membership Development Strategy Team: 2016-2018. Member of the American Association of Medical Assistants AAMA Facebook Leaders: 2019.
- The Ohio Society of Medical Assistants: member 1997-present. Secretary 2012-2014 and Editor of the Helping Hands State Medical Assisting Paper 2010-2014. Vice-President 2014-2015. President 2015-2016. Immediate Past President 2016-2017. Chair of Strategic Planning: 2016-2018.
- The Summit County Society of Medical Assistants: member 1997-present. President (2017-2018), (2016-2017), (2011-2013), and past State Conference Education Committee Chair 2010.
- Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church: Philoptochos member: 2019-present
- Walsh Jesuit High School: Booster member: Walsh Jesuit High School Hockey Parents: 2019-present
- Garfield Heights Hockey Booster Scholarship Committee member: 2020-present
- RAD ED: Radiology Consultant: Akron, Ohio
- Co-owner of a radiology education and continuing education business
- Provides test questions to the Ohio Department of Health's Radiology Section for those who are taking the Ohio Department of Health's General X-ray Machine Operator Certification. Provide instruction for GXMOS who seek continuing education and clinical education courses.
St. Alexis School of Radiologic Technology: Certificate Degree in Radiologic Technology: 1985, Hiram College: Bachelor of Art in Allied Health: 1990, Kent State University: Master of Education in Health Education: 1993, Kent State University: Master of Education in Career and Technical Education: 2015, Capella University: attending for Ph.D. Education: Instructional Design for Online Learning: Distance Education Specialist: Summer 2024 potential graduate
Radiologic technology, Mammography, Bone Densitometry, Quality Management in Radiology, Medical Assisting, Osteoporosis Education
- Elsevier: Kinn's The Medical Assistant: 13th Edition: Reviewed Chapter 43. February 2016
- McGraw-Hill: Medical Terminology Short Course 1e: Reviewer Musculoskeletal and Cardiovascular. October 2015.
- Cengage Learning: Essentials of Pharmacology for Health Professions 7E: Woodrow. October 2015.
- McGraw Hill: MA Workbook: Accuracy Checker for Chapters 16-20. December 2012.
- McGraw Hill: Medical Assisting: Administrative and Clinical Procedures with Anatomy and Physiology, 5e: Accuracy Checker for Chapters 26-29. October 2012.
- Manuscript Review: Basic Radiology for X-ray Operators: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2005-2006.
- Online Course Review: FA Davis Medical Terminology Online: A Medical Specialties Approach with Patient Records: Beta test version: FA Davis Company. 2004-2005.
The American Registry of Radiologic Technology: member; American Association of Medical Assistants: member; Kappa Delta Pi: member
- International Honor Society in Education: Kappa Delta Pi: 2020
- The Ohio Society of Medical Assistants: Award for Publishing MA Gram: 2016
- American Association of Medical Assistants: Award for Publishing the Helping Hands Bulletin: 2010
- University of Akron: Outstanding Part-Time Teacher in Allied Health Technology: 2004
- The National Society of Collegiate Scholars: Distinguished Member: 2004