Radiologic Technology (A.T.S.)
The Associate of Technical Study degree in Radiologic Technology offers a completion program to graduates of certificate programs in radiologic technology. Kent State University awards college credit for the hospital-based program and American Registry of Radiologic Technologists certification.
The degree program articulates to Kent State's Bachelor of Radiologic and Imaging Sciences Technology degree.
The Radiologic Technology major includes the following optional concentration:
- Radiology Department Management Technology
This Program is Right For You If
- Have completed a hospital based certificate program in Radiologic Technology (non-degree)
The A.T.S. degree in Radiologic Technology is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
This Program Will Teach You To
- Demonstrate oral and written communication skills after completion of English composition.
- Use math, science and computer skills in radiology.
- Improve patient care skills by completing humanity and social science courses.
- Complete requirements for the ATS degree to advance job skills.