New Student Checklist
As you prepare for the start of your academic journey at Kent State University, it is important to prioritize your health and wellness needs.
Follow this checklist to ensure that you are prepared if you become sick with something minor such as a common cold, or you experience a more severe medical emergency.
- Submit proof of required immunizations to Med+Protor prior to the start of your first semester.
- Bring your insurance card(s) to campus with you.
- Bring prescription medications and keep them in a secure location.
- Bring a first aid kit (include a thermometer) to keep in your residence hall room.
- Review your health history, including allergies.
- Review the health policies and information for both domestic and international students living on campus.