Health Insurance Options
Several health insurance options may be available for students.
- Student health insurance plans. For additional information on the Kent State-sponsored student health insurance plan, visit; https://www.kent.edu/deweese/ship
- Parents' employer plans (up to age 26, if dependent coverage is available).
- Employer plans (for eligible employed students).
- Individual plans through the state or federal exchange.
- Depending on your state, you may qualify for Medicaid. Go to www.medicaid.gov to determine if you may be eligible.