How do I get an AMS account?

If your program is within the College of Education, Health and Human Services (EHHS), then you may request an AMS account by contacting Sarah Wu, Let her know the name of the program(s) you need workspace access to, including the degree level (e.g., B.S., M.Ed., Ph.D.). If you did not attend an AMS training through the College of EHHS, then it is strongly recommended that you review the above AMS resources and/or sign up for a training through the Provost's Office (session dates are TBD).