EHHS Strategic Plan
We advance knowledge through innovative research and student-centered learning by engaging with diverse communities to improve well-being across the lifespan.
To be a global leader in innovative research, learner-focused teaching, and impactful community engagement.
- Academic Impact: Research, Teaching Excellence, Student Success, Analytical Thinking
- Reflective Practice: Responsibility, Openness, Ethics, Collaboration, Collegiality
- Engagement: Partnerships, External Engagement, Service, Global Citizenship
- Leadership: Transparency, Advocacy, Innovation, Mentoring, Adaptability
- Progress: Equity, Diversity, Social Justice, Inclusiveness, Humanity, Well-Being
The College of Education, Health and Human Services (EHHS), under the leadership of Dean James Hannon, embarked on a strategic planning process in 2017. This process began with an intensive self-study and external review of the college, and transitioned to a forward-looking process with input from internal and external stakeholders. At a planning meeting in May 2018, the EHHS Leadership Team was asked to set forth expectations for the upcoming planning process. At this meeting, the following expectations for the planning process were set forward.