Graduate Level Coursework
Honors students may earn internal Honors hours for completing graduate level coursework (50000+). You must be prepared for the rigor of taking and completing a graduate level course. Experience what graduate level courses are like and earn honors hours.
Graduate level courses are 50000 and above. Courses cross-listed with 40000-level sections are not eligible. Students should understand and be prepared for the rigor of taking and completing a graduate level course. Please be advised that Financial Aid may be affected. Check with your department to find out how financial aid may be affected by taking a graduate level course while enrolled as an undergraduate student.
Enrollment & Registration
Students must complete the Grad-level Coursework contract to receive credit.
- Honors hours will be granted for grad-level coursework only with the approval of the course instructor.
- Courses cross-listed with 40000-level sections are not eligible (use CPA instead).
- A course syllabus must be submitted via upload for approval.
- Courses designated as 100% online are not permitted for honors credit.
- Students enrolled in a combined bachelor's/master's program must provide a copy of the program approval form.
Please click the link below to access a list of Honors College student forms.