- To be considered as a candidate, applicants should submit a curriculum vitae and a 15-20 minute conducting video prior to February 1.
- The Director of Bands will notify applicants if they are invited to audition.
- Applicants who attend the “Kent Wind Band Conductor’s Symposium” are not required to submit video.
- Applicants should hold an undergraduate degree in music.
- Preference will be given to those with public school teaching experience.
- An on-campus audition is required.
- Please contact Dr. Wendy K. Matthews, at email@example.com for more information.
- To be considered as a candidate, applications should submit a 15-20 minute DVD choral rehearsal/performance video recording and a resume outlining prior vocal/choral/conducting experience prior to setting up the audition date.
- The Director of Choral Studies will notify candidates if they are invited to audition.
- The 30-minute live audition will consist of the vocal warm-ups and a rehearsal of two works (1. an assigned piece; 2. a work of the candidate’s choosing) with one of the University choral ensembles.
- A 30-45 minute video recording may be submitted in lieu of a live audition if the distance is too great; however, an on-campus audition is preferred.
- Please contact Dr. Scott MacPherson, Director of Choral Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- To be considered as a candidate, applicants must submit a 30-45 minute video recording (or links to online videos) of conducting, including (if possible) rehearsal footage from the perspective of the orchestra.
- The Director of Orchestras will then notify candidates if they are invited to audition.
- An on-campus audition and interview will then be arranged.
- Please contact Dr. Jungho Kim, Director of Orchestra, at email@example.com for more information.