Apply to Kent State University and School of Music

Based on your student status and education level, choose from the admissions types listed below to learn more about applying.

  • Undergraduate
    You should complete an undergraduate application if you are a freshman (high school graduate), transfer, post-undergraduate, guest or postsecondary enrollment option student.
  • Graduate
    If you have already earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution, determine your student type/admission status and then complete the online application.
  • International
    Find information specifically for applicants who are not citizens, permanent residents, refugees or asylum seekers of the United States of America.
  • Online Master of Music (M.M.), Music Education
    Find information about the Master of Music in Music Education degree.