Where should undergraduate music students live?

Music students aren’t restricted to living in one residence hall on campus, so they have a choice depending on what type of residence hall experience.

Verder Hall and the Centennial Court (scroll down to find information about these accommodations) residence halls are the closest to the Center for the Performing Arts, if distance matters to you.

Verder Hall also houses the Living in the Arts living-learning community and provides additional student support and programming for students within the Kent State Arts community.